This one day conference offers a high quality program for all insurance claims professionals. The conference is for loss adjusters, claims staff, brokers and those with an interest in managing insurance claims. The conference will include guest speakers from within the claims industry.
Topics covered this year will include the following:
- Cyber Risk / Adjusting – Jane Amling (McLarens) and Mark Bourke (YDR)
- War Stories – Panel discussion with Matt Donnelly (chair – Insuraplex), Paul Sheehy (McLarens), Cathal Kenny (McLarens) and David Barrie (Crawfords)
- Fraud Investigation – Harry Rakintzis and Nish Chandra (LKA Group)
- Handling complaints and the IDR process; from an Insurer’s perspective – Stuart Ainge and Simone Mealyea (AIG)
- Duty of Care and Vulnerable Customers – Panel discussion with Ben Karalus (chair – McCabe Curwood), Kim Scaysbrook (Sedgwick) and two VIP panellists
Tickets include tea breaks, lunch and networking drinks.