Trainee Loss Adjusters’ Workshop
September 26 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm| $121
- Role of AICLA and Training Courses
- Identifying and Managing Conflicts of Interest
- What Material Damage Adjusters Need to Know About BI
- General Insurance Principles – Proximate Cause, Subrogation, Co-insurance, Utmost Good Faith
- What is Damage?
- Managing Difficult Customers and Claimant Expectations
- Scope of Works – PC Sums, Replace vs Reinstate vs Repair etc. Regulatory Requirements Around Building Repairs
- Insurance Liability Matters – Basic Principles
Who Should Attend:
AICLA members and non-members, irrespective of age, who are relatively new to the profession of loss adjusting and claims management.
Event Sponsored By: