WA Breakfast Seminar
February 20 @ 7:30 am - 9:00 am| $30 – $35
Australasian Institute of Chartered Loss Adjusters – WA Division
Breakfast Training Session
We have secured Senior Sergeant Paul Fallon from WA Police Service to present at the Breakfast Seminar on Thursday 20th February 2020.
He will be presenting on:
1/ Questioning and investigation techniques to determine the circumstances/facts of a situation
2/ Reading peoples body language
He has extensive policing and investigation experience having joined the Police Service in 1992 and working as a detective in multiple locations including: –
- District Detectives Offices such as Wembley Detectives, Scarborough Detectives and Joondalup Detectives
- Major Fraud Squad
- Australian Federal Police Joint Identity Security Strike Team (AFP)
- Child Abuse Squad
- Child Assessment & Interview Team
- Organised Crime Squad
- Secondment to Homicide Squad (Operation ZUNI)
- Financial Crimes Squad
- Geraldton Detectives
- State Custody Coordination Division.
The presentation should be of interest to our Members, Claims Handlers, Underwriters & Brokers.
The seminar will include a full breakfast.
Usual parking and dress requirements apply.